Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello lovely's!!

How are you all? It feels like forever since I have posted on here. Crazy schedual the last couple of days. I've fixed it all up though :) and I can catch up on a few things finally!

First off the 30 days of truth. I think I should be at 8 so there will be 3 truths today:

day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to



On top of a mountain in Africa :)



I did some volenteering work there, we put together a cage habitat for a cheetah sanctuary :)



Playing with Cheetah cubs was definately a perk!

day 6- favorite super hero and why
Favourite superhero! Nice question. My favourite would have to be Superman, when he was younger. The smallville version. I love that show! I also love the invisable girl from fantastic four because I am obsessed with Jessica Alba! Finally I loved the incredibles and powerpuff girls (if they count)


day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you



My family have the biggest impact on my life. Especially my brother. He'll be here soon :D I can't wait for him to live here!!

day 8- short term goals for this month and why

Ohh well this month I want to:
1. finish my styling assignments!!
I have mentioned before but for those who don't know I'm doing a 12 week styling course. At the moment the assignments are just piling up because I'm finding I have absolutely no time right now. My goal is to finish it.
2. Get all my lecture summeries done! I'm aiming for a gooood grade this semester!
3. Ask for work off for the end of uni to go to Europe!!
4. Get my hair cut!!!
5. Learn to cook something more substantial then cupcakes :P

Now everyone is up to date :D

Spring here! (Although todays weather is horrible!)
Spring cleaning should have been on that list... Maybe next month :)

I hope your all having an amzing day xx

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! cheetah sanctuary, so jealous.
    amazing pics :)
    Jaymie x

    ReplyDelete