Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesdays! Amongst other things.

Just got back from the doctors. I have this horrile stomache ache :(. I have to go get tests done tomorrow. So no pictures today because I look and fee like crap. I just though I'd do my Tuesday share blogs. Also let everyone know:

I GO MY FIRST PEN PAL LETTER! I'm pretty excited!! Thankyou Bethen :)


1, What are some of your favorite summer activities? Swimming! I hate the cold, I freeze so easily. Once summer hits, water temperture seems inviting where as during winter it's horrible!
2. What is your favorite flower? Absolutely love orchids. They're just so pretty. Oh and Sun flowers!
3. What is your favorite meal of the day? Dinner definately. It's what you look forward to coming home to.
4. How much time do you spend on the computer each day? Quite a bit between uni and social life. A few hours a day. I do my notes electronically though.
5. Do you have any pets? A cat, whose miles away with my parents, I miss her!

NightOwlCrafting



5 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! Also, that's so exciting that you got your first penpal letter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I am so sorry that you are not feeling well,sweetie:)
    I have 2 dogs and I love swimming:) get better soon and see you soon:)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!

    i'm glad the letter reached you! i really hoped it cheered you up! if not there is a little award for you on my blog :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the get better wishes guys!! :). Its so exciting about the letter. The stationary was cute too!

    Aw whats your dogs name Diana?

    And thank you so much Bethen!! You letter did cheer me up :). I was so excited when I got home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i love post and penpals how exciting :)
    hope you feel better soon.
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete