Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Versatile blogger award!
Thank you so much Bethen at 'A pretty place to play' (Check it out, she's mazing) for giving me the most versatile blogger award :). When you win this award your supposed to tell everyone 7 facts about yourself then give the award to the people you think are the most versatile bloggers. Sooo
1. I love being a red head. I know some people hate it, not me though.
2. I hate capsicum. All colours, hate it so much. It has a weird taste.
3. I am one of those smiley people who gets described as 'too nice' or 'always happy'
4. I over think everything
5. There should be 12 EXTRA hours in a day
6. I write slowly so my writings neat
7. You know those people that didn't listen when you learnt how to type with all their fingers? That's me. I type with only two.
And my lovely list of versatile bloggers:
Tash and Elle at They all hate us
Angie at Angie May Homemade
Laddiegal at Chic On Cheap
Melissa at Oh, My Darling
Diana at exPress-o
Check out their blogs. They're amazing <3
Okay so I went to the doctors last night and got told I had to get a blood test as well as a special test where you have to blow into this balloon thing. I asked if there was anything I needed to do in preparation and there was nothing according to the doctor. The lady at pathology then told me I needed to fast! I was so annoyed. I had only just eaten before I went so I had to wait 6 hours before I could get the test done. Soo not impressed at my doctor.
I think I'm going to make a rant day. That way I can rave on about whatever annoys me over the week and people can just avoid my blog on that day.
On a better note. It's hump day, meaning it's just a downwards slope to the weekend :)
Hope your day has been a million times better than mine xxx