Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sniffles and exciting news

Another long week of sleeping thanks to a horrible cold I caught last week. It migrated to my ears and it's just been so amazing. I've been all leaky and puffy, to be honest it's most attractive... It's almost gone now though :)

Another reason I've been away is this..



I've been doing a paper on Cerebral Malaria. Which is the fatal form of Malaria. Did you know it infects over 2 million people per year?

Anyway, there is a couple of shout outs I want to do before giving you some amazing news:


Isn't this necklace amazing?




I got it from Mandy, check out her blog and etsy shop. The chain is so delicate and I just love the engraving.


Another thing I wanted to mention, (which a lot of you have alredy heard about and started) is Melissa's spread the love week over at Oh, My Darling I have been struggling to find ways to spread the love without leaving the house, I was tossing up writing letters to people I haven't talked to in a while. Then I decided I wanted instant smiles so I went through my phone book and sent around a cute little good morning text messgae to a few people I haven't talked to in a while as well as some old high school friends. Although this was just something quick and small, majority of people text back and said I made there day, which of course made my day :).

Oh I almost posted this without telling you my amazing news! My boyfriends family is going to Europe and they invited me. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go but last night I said yes!! It's official, I'm going to Europe. I'm quite excited.


I'm going to go to Paris and rome definately!



Now I have to plan out my trip. Do you have any favourite places/dstinations you think I should check out whilst there?

I hope your all having a love filled day :). Lots of puffy, leaky kisses.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your paper sounds pretty intense, smart lady!

    Thanks so much for embarking on spread the love week. I love the way you phrased it "instant smiles" - maybe that should be a new nickname for texts.

    And, woohoo, Eurotrip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! So glad that you like the necklace... I wear mine almost every day :]

    Congrats on the Europe trip- so exciting! And feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Europe is going to be so much fun!!! Rome is wonderful, and Venice and Florence, there is so much to see! How many countries and places are you going to be able to visit?

    And oh - the fashion -- those Europeans put us to shame!

    Hope you are feeling better soon and get more chances to keep spreading the love!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good idea Melissa, Text messages usually bring a smile to my face!

    I am feeling heaps better thanks Mandy and I've been wearing the necklace so much lately :) What des yours say?

    I can't wait to see the fashion over there Lyddie!! I'm so excited to go. Were going to Italy, France, Austria, Slavarkia and I think Poland so far. It's a very quick visit so were trying to squeeze as much in as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're starting to feel better! Love your text message idea :)

    And I'm so jealous of your Europe trip!!! I want to come with you! haha!

    ReplyDelete