Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pretty letters and denaturing DNA

So over the past couple of days I have been browsing a lot of different blogs and a couple I reccomend you check out is Oh, my darling and Kingdom of style who have very amusing and interesting blogs and I basically hang out for their every word each morning. Today I was very excited as Oh, my dear is actually starting up pen pals! I used to love doing pen pals and finding people in the kids magazines I used to buy when I was younger and writing to them!! It's so exciting getting pretty letters in the mail. I actually try to keep costant letters flowing between my best friend and I when I can. I also have all my cards dating back to when I was 10 years old :).

Abslutely love and adore this coffee stationary. Its so cute. I love coffee :).


This stationary is available from http://craftwithme.typepad.com/craftwithme/printable/ and is free to print off if you want a pretty peice of aper to write on. There are a few different designs to choose from as well!! I just started following her blog when I was looking for pictures to put into mine.

Before one of my lectures today my friend was telling me that whilst bored last night she went onto ebay and typed in funny science tshirts


This one 12.99 on ebay is amazing. As a science nerd I reccomend everyone get one of these tshirts even if it's just to sleep in.


So today wasn't very fashion orientated but I'm just so excited about everything else. Also my boyfriend just brought me a necklace of the georgieLove website which everyone should check out! It's an acorn and it is amazing!! Blogging over the weekend is going to be horrible over the weekend so sorry if I disapoint! I just thought I'd give you some advanced notice. Bye :)

4 comments:

  1. Melissa does have such a sweet blog!
    I love the coffee stationary, because i too love coffee. Oh caffeinated goodness.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I really love the last image. It's so greaat!

    Great shoutout to us science nerds!!!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog shoutout, I greatly appreciate it! Glad that you're joining the Dear Darlings project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello penpal!

    im really looking forward to seeing what cute stationary you use during the dear darlings project!

    x.

    ReplyDelete