Friday, July 23, 2010

New computer :)











Okay so my computer died :( I've spent the last 5 days trying to find a replacement. Finally found this awesome Toshiba U500 which is working very, very well at the moment.

So since coming back I've spent the last few hours catching up on some of my favourite blogs. Got all of my lovely uni stuff sorted out for next week and now I am about to read my 42 page tutorial. So excited about this.

So I've been contemplating what to write about on here. I can't upload any pictures at the moment because my boyfriend has stolen my camera for his business. So I'll just upload some off the web. Looking forward to tomorrow. The races here, although I am working so my outfit will be very boring, there is promise of beautiful dresses, head peices and I'm hoping hats. Although from what is left at the shopd from what I saw today, tomorrow will be amazing. I doubt I will be able to get pictures whilst working but I will try and find some online!

Absolutely loving lepard print and looking forward to Spring/Summer to bring this trend right back out. This picture is taken from Dolce & Gabbana 2010 line. Cowgirl look with a bit of spice. Another trend I am looking forward to exploiting through summer is stripes. The dress pictured is by the eco-fashion brand Mociun, which is featured at www.treehugger.com Check out the stripy swim suit as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment