Monday, September 13, 2010

Girl crush

I have a little bit of an obsession with Emma Stone at the moment



Isn't her hair amazing



Her lovely pale skin



I love her dress here.


Ah Emma <3

Quick fact:
She took her family to the playboy mantion for a premier of one of her films.

Quick Quote:
(On her high standards) "There is an immense amount of pressure, which doesn’t come from anybody but myself. But if you don’t make peace with the not knowing, then you will be miserable.”

Info found here

5 comments:

  1. it is true, red haired girls with pale skin rock! i am not at all biased by my pale skin and red hair :)

    hope you are well love :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see her new movie -- it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the new high school one? I am also looking forward to it.

    Hope your well too lovely! I am writing to you as I type (well not exactly but you know what I mean) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to watch her in Easy A! It looks like such a fun, sassy movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the red hair. She seems very smart too. Here's hoping she takes over the redhead quota over Lindsay now.

    ReplyDelete